This Top Gifts Tuesday's theme: Staying In!
(For those who'd rather get out, see last week's post.)
For some of the people on your gift list, home is where the heart is! They like to sit down with a cup of coffee, a glass of wine or just some good quality chocolate and contemplate things - like how every life writes a poem or how children are never as innocent as they look or how Holst was right about Pluto all along.
They'd love gifts that help them nestle all snug in their homes, and...
- Don comfy apparel - sweatshirts (+dark, +kids), tracksuits, t-shirts (+baby/toddler, +juniors, +kids, +maternity, +plus, +womens)
- Snuggle up - throw pillows, teddy bears
- Cook something up - aprons, bowls (+small), mugs (+large), tile coasters
- Put the "home" back in home office - journals, mousepads, yearly calendar prints, clocks
- Hang art (on the walls) mini poster prints, framed panel prints (on the fridge) magnets (+rectangle, +rectangle 10pk.) (on the tree) ornaments (+oval)